Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday's Time Saving Tip




Hi Busy Mom's! Hope you all had a fabulous Memorial Day Weekend and I hope your week has started off on a good foot! :)




This week our Time saving tip is brought to you by Caroline of Newhopebeading.

Caroline's tip to save yourself some time is to clean the bathroom while your kids are bathing or showering. As Caroline states you can't get the tub but the floor, toilet, sink, etc. can all be done.

Great Multi-tasking tip Caroline!


I know that getting housework done with little ones is a chore in itself, so finding these opportunities to "kill two birds with one stone" is how most of us busy moms find the time to get anything done.
I love to use nap times as my "get things done" time. When my little ones are down I do as much as possible, of course vacuuming is out, but most everything else I try to do.



What do you do to save time while cleaning or getting housework done?
Leave us a comment below and share your tips.

4 comments:

natacha lee said...

That's a great idea, although I'm generally cooking dinner while my partner is having a shower with our son... At the moment I'm using naps as the "my time to sew and craft" time!

Jenifer said...

When I really need to get myself going and get work done I use a kitchen timer. I set the timer for 15 minutes and try to get as much done in that time as I can. I even get my 3 year old to help. I am always amazed at how much more I get done when I am being timed!

Anonymous said...

We have a cleaning party! I have an almost 4 year old and 2 year old. The girls grab a towel or dustpan and I play a fun music CD. They love it and it's an excuse for me to actually vacuum!

Lucilia

http://BonecaLinda.Etsy.com

newhopebeading said...

Love the kitchen timer idea...I'm good in a crunch...I am going to try that!