Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday's a cool day!


MONDAY’S A COOL DAY! by pioupioukids

Well, here we are, its Monday again. I hope you all had a nice relaxing weekend, hopefully spring had brought some warm sunny days along. Meanwhile in the southern hemisphere, winter is well on its way and my weekend was definitely cooler and wetter!

Today the featured seller is Caroline. You can find her beautiful handmade jewelry on her shop Newhopebeading and when you purchase an item there, you also help a good cause, the Epilepsy Foundation of NJ. Now that’s two good reasons to feel good about buying from Caroline.




Who are you? Caroline

Where do you live? Hunterdon County, NJ

What do you do? I'm a Mom and I make jewelry

How many kids? And husbands/partners? I have a daughter, age 9 and a son, age 6 and a husband, age...well a year older than I am :)

And so you have a shop…:

o What’s its name? Newhopebeading

o What do you sell? Jewelry

o But how on earth do you find time!?! Ask me this in a month when the kids are out of school. They are school aged so it is easy because they are gone most of the day. I only started the end of February so I have not lived through a Summer yet. Should be interesting!

Anything else you’d like to add…Newhopebeading donates 5% of every sale to The Epilepsy Foundation of NJ. From time to time we also feature items whose sale price is 100% donated to The Epilepsy Foundation of NJ. Right now I have 2 such items and they can be found in the shop section labeled "Benefit EFNJ."



Favorites:

Favorite book ..... The Lord of the Flies

Favorite movie ...... Sliding Doors

Favorite song/ band/ singer ...... Not sure anymore LOL

Favorite dish ....... Any kind of Chinese or Japanese food

Favorite hobby ..... Making jewelry

Favorite time of the day .....9:00 am The kids are off to school , my husband is at work, I have my cup of coffee, the house is quiet and I can work on my jewelry :)

Favorite time of the night... I Like 7:00pm dinner and idshes are done and we can play in the yard...love our yard.

Favorite color..... sage green

Favorite Sesame St. character.... gotta' be Grover!




If you would like to be interviewed, please contact pioupioukids: piou.piou@rocketmail.com

3 comments:

newhopebeading said...

Thank you so much for featuring me in the blog and telling about the earrings for donation.
Caroline

Glenda said...

Great interview and lovely shop! You have the best pictures! I like 9am too...hubby at work and the baby usually has a power snooze then so I too get to enjoy a hot cup of coffee!

natacha lee said...

I love your jewelry and your philosophy (I read another one of your interviews on the NJ blog!)... I wish I could hear what stones have to tell me too.