Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday Time-Saving Tips



Hi there Busy Mom's! Hope you are all having a great week! My name is Amy from Ozark Scents. I am filling in for AngelaSpots while she is super busy moving to her new house! Best Wishes with the move Angela and hurry back soon! :)



This week our Time-Saving Tip is brought to you from Bonnie who owns Flynn Orchards and FirstFruitllc.etsy.com.










Bonnie says "When I am making lunch or dinner, I will double or triple the main dish. Like when we have tacos I will make 3-4 lbs of meat at once. Then I can take what we do not use that first day and make nachos, burritos, or whatever Mexican dish I want to make next. I also have been known to freeze the rest for a later date."


Thank You Bonnie Great Tip!

There are so many easy ways to save time on food preparation and most will save you money as well, like freezing left overs for those busy, on the go nights and eating them instead of running through the drive-thru.

Another great food prep idea is to cut up fruits & Veggies when you have the time and put them in Ziploc baggies for an easy, healthy "on the go" snack. This also is friendly on your budget.










Check out all of these food inspired products brought to you by Busy Moms of Etsy team members! To find team members' shops just type busymomsteam into your etsy search.

What clever ways do you save time when preparing food? Leave us a comment below.

No comments: