MONDAY’S A COOL DAY! By pioupioukids
Here comes Monday again, and it’s time for your 5 minutes to yourself! So make yourself a nice smoothie (summer’s on its way after all) and sip it slowly while you read this week’s interview. My favorite smoothie mix: Put in a blender one peeled banana, 3 to 4 pitted dates (medjoul are best), a cup of milk (I like hazelnut best), a teaspoon of vanilla, a tablespoon of honey/maple/agave and a handful of raw cashews. Add some ice if you like it chilled, blend it all until smooth… Yuuuummm.
This week, I am going to talk about myself and my shop, pioupioukids.etsy.com!
- Who are you? Natacha Lee
- Where do you live? Gisborne, New Zealand
- What do you do? I’m full time mothering at home.
- How many kids? And husbands/partners? One 17 month old boy and one partner!
- And so you have a shop…:
o What’s its name? Pioupioukids
o What do you sell? Upcycled clothing for babies and kids. I also designed some special pants for parents who practice natural infant hygiene or EC.
o But how on earth do you find time!?! Some weeks I don’t! But I am lucky to have a supportive partner and a very cool baby…
- Anything else you’d like to add… I’m glad to be part of a great community of crafty busy moms. It’s just one of the many things I’ve been able to do since stopping work to look after my son, apart from being 100% involved in his upbringing.
- Top 5 clothing/accessory label
o Idea2 lifestyle.etsy.com
o and so many more…!
- Top 5 sports
o Cycling (tour de France!)
o Baseball/ Softball
- Top 5 vegetable
- Top 5 fruit
o Granny Smith from our garden!
o Bosc pears
- Top 5 famous people
o Nelson Mandela
o Johnny Depp
o Suzanne Boyle
o The Dalai Lama
If you would like to be interviewed please contact me: email@example.com