Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday Time Saving Tip - Use what you have

Sorry about last week. We (AngelaSpots and family) took the kids camping and I didn't get my post done in advance.

This weeks time saving tip is use what you have. I don't know about you but when I need something is to run right out and pick it up from the store. Moving out to a rural area means a trip to a store takes forever and they all close early. I have to use what I have. Today the dogs collar broke, so I looked through her stuff and found a Christmas one what will work for now. Last week I needed foot cream, tried my lanolin back from BFing days and it worked amazingly! Be creative and you'll be able to find a solution for each of your little problems. Feel free to share them in the comments of this post.

So when you use what you have for now you can sit down and surf Etsy under "busymomsteam" to find the perfect replacement.


1 comment:

natacha lee said...

That is so true. When we have a cold, instead of running to the chemist, we use what we have in our garden: hot lemon (with honey, garlic and ginger) or an infusion of thyme (has antibacterial properties). Rosemary and parsley are good for digestions, onions and garlic have plenty of vitamin C (I eat a clove of raw garlic when I'm feeling fluey...). vinegar is great for cleaning too! I spray vinegar on my windows and wipe it with newspaper, works a treat!