Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday Interview- Meet Marcella with Little Ballerina

Who are you? Marcella Hogg

Where do you live? Visalia, Ca [central california]

What do you do? I'm a stay at home mom. I will be returning to school this fall to pursue a career in computer science.

How many kids? 3, all 3 and under. My oldest is my daughter Charlotte [my little ballerina]. Draven will turn 2 on friday, july 17th and my youngest, Mason, was born 3 weeks ago on June 23rd.
Husband/partner? Jonathon and I have been together for almost 10 years, and married for almost 5.
And so you have a shop:

What's it's name? The Little Ballerina

What do you sell? Tutus, Clippies, Bow Holders, and Crocheted Headbands. Will soon be adding hand-painted screened onesies and toddler tees for the boys.

How do you find the time? Naps and bedtime! It's a way to pass the time and sort of wind down.
Some of your favorite things?
Movie- Almost Famous
Color- Pink [used to be blue, until I had my baby girl]
Food- lately it's been pizza
Kids book-Fancy Nancy
Time of day-late afternoon, after everyone's naps when we finally get to get out of the house
Cartoon Character- Curious George

No comments: