Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday's Time Saving Tip


Hi Everyone! Wow, I can't believe it is June already! Hope you are all having a great week.



This week our time-saving tip comes from Crystal of Annie's Powder Room. Her tip is to get a membership to a Discount club where you can buy in bulk, such as Sam's Club or Costco to save you time grocery shopping and save you tons of money too!




Crystal says she buys as much as she can and freezes what she can. She says she has saved money and she only goes once a month! She buys her milk, meat, bread and snacks and she also joined a produce co-op and has her produce sent to her weekly.



I also have a discount club membership and I agree with Crystal 100%. It has saved us so much money and a lot of my time. One thing I would recommend when buying your food in bulk, is a deep freezer. I have a side-by-side refrigerator so there is no way all the food I buy and freeze would fit in it! The deep freezer has been a great investment for us.





Do you belong to a discount club? and if so do you think it has saved you time and money? Leave us a comment and let us know.

No comments: