Sunday, November 20, 2011

Monday Feature BabyEllieDesigns



Our featured shop for this Monday is BabyEllieDesigns.



 

BabyEllieDesigns is a busy mom to two girls. Her shop offers bright and colourful handmade baby items such as bibs,burp cloths, diaper cases and soother clips.


My Favs - - -  







The tote bag is up-cycled from a pair of curtains which are a light weight cotton canvas fabric with a flower design.


My aim is to provide mothers alike the choice of funky, one of kind accessories for themselves and their baby. 

A little bit about me....I have been sewing for over 14 years. I first started making baby items when my first daughter was born and just love to be creative with fabric. I moved to Canada over 4 years ago with my Canadian born husband but I am originally from Merseyside England where all our family still live. We are huge Liverpool FC fans in our house. I'm a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a niece, a cousin, a daughter in law, a sister in law, and a best friend all in one person! I have two beautiful daughters, one great husband and a lovable Kerry Blue Terrier called Olly!

From BabyEllieDesigns profile: http://www.etsy.com/people/BabyEllieDesigns






BabyEllieDesigns is a great one stop shop for unique baby gifts, the prices are great and so are the shipping rates.


Like BabyEllieDesigns on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BabyEllieDesigns


Contributed By: industrialhipppie: www.industrialhippie.etsy.com

No comments: