Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Monday Interview- Meet Shelby with Sweet and Cozy

Check out Shelby's adorable item's at Sweet and Cozy and get to know her a little better...

I am a SAHM with 2 boys ages 3 1/2 and 5 1/2 . I live in the beautiful Okanagan Valley in BC, Canada; and I have been married for 8 years to a computer whiz.


I make sleep sacks, blankets, baby gift sets, aprons, and stockings and wine bags for Christmas (the last two I have not listed yet).
Some of your favorite things?
Movie- current favorite is Stardust
Color- blue
Food- chocolate

4 comments:

Momma B said...

How cute!

Twisted said...

Cute shop! I love the taggie blanket, my 5 month old would probably love something like that!

Angelina Fong Designs said...

Her items are absolutely adorable!!!

Jessica Beyer said...

I love your items!