Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday Interview- Meet Maryanne with Name Art For Kids!

Maryanne, is still pretty new to Etsy, like most of us, it's great to get to know you! Great shop!


Who are you?
I am a busy girl! I'm a mom, I'm a wife, I'm a small business owner, I'm a former pharmaceutical rep and now I'm running an after-school extended care program and most recently I'm a blogger and a busy mom of ETSY! Like everyone else in this group - I wear many hats!

Where do you live? I live in the suburbs of Philadelphia. Go Phillies!!

How many kids? Husband/partner? I have one son who almost 9 months old and I have been married to my husband for almost 4 years.

And so you have a shop:

What's it's name? Name Art 4 Kids (http://appleandjax.etsy.com)
What do you sell? I sell customized children's name art. Customers can choose their own letters to design their own artwork or I can do it for them. We can match the child's interests or bedroom decor.


How do you find the time? Thank GOD my son is a good sleeper! I do all of my work during naps or after his (early) bedtime of 6:30. When Daddy is home I can get some good amount of work done as well!

Some of your favorite things?
Movie- Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - hysterical, a classic
Color- I like to wear yellow, but I also love greys and blues
Food- I'm not picky - salty, sweet, shell fish, I love it all!
Pets - 2 cats, Apple and Jax - whoever said cats are low maintenance was lying!
Kids book- (big kids) Where the red fern grows - omg the tears after reading that one!
(litte kids) - the giving tree or the monster at the end of this book
Time of day- is it awful to say bedtime????
Cartoon Character- who knows? I'm not there yet!

No comments: