Sunday, August 16, 2009

Monday's a cool day! - Meet maryanne with Bagelcreations


This week’s interview is brought to you by pioupioukids. Maryanne from Bagelcreations is passionate about sewing and very creative. I bet her bestseller must be those bright colorful cup cozies, the “Chico cozies”. Put one of those around your morning coffee and the day ahead of you will look much brighter! She also makes fun pouches, bags, wristlets… anything a woman can fashion!















-       Who are you? My name is Maryanne Taylor

-       Where do you live?  I live in Chico, California

-       What do you do?  I work part time as a behavior consultant for children with Autism.  The rest of the time, I run my business and spend as much time as possible with my kids and husband.

-       How many kids? And husbands/partners? I have two boys, an 8 year old and a 21 month old and I have one wonderful husband!

-       And so you have a shop…:

o      What’s its name?  Bagel Creations

o      What do you sell?  I sell handmade purses, totes, pouches, card holders, coffee cozies, baby items and other creations.




o      But how on earth do you find time!?!  I make really good use of nap time and my husband helps give me time in the evenings when he gets home from work. I do a lot in little spurts throughout the day.  I steal 10 minutes here, 20 minutes there when I can. 



-       Favorite book – I can’t remember the last time I had time to read!

-       Favorite movie – The Princess Bride

-       Favorite song/ band/ singer – Live

-       Favorite dish – Anything my husband makes

-       Favorite hobby - Sewing


-       Favorite time of the day – coming home from work

-       Favorite time of the night – that moment right after the kids are both asleep

-       Favorite part of the body - Eyes

-       Favorite color – Purple

-       Favorite Sesame st. character – Cookie

No comments: