Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday Interview- Meet Jennifer with Geekling Designs!

Hi Everybody, It's Trina here, and I'm excited to introduce you to Jennifer with Geekling Designs. Her stuff is adorable! Very creative. And her shop is great! I love the pictures. Enjoy!


Who are you? My name is Jennifer Thornton, and I am the owner of Geekling Designs.

Where do you live? In beautiful Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada.

What do you do? I am a "mom-preneur"

How many kids? Husband/partner? I am married to my husband Rob and we will be celebrating our fourth wedding anniversary this September. We have a beautiful daughter named Natalie, who just turned 1!
And so you have a shop:

What's it's name? Geekling Designs
What do you sell? Affordable Onesies, T-Shirts and Gift Sets, as well as custom orders for those who want something very unique!
How do you find the time? Good question! I try to get as much work as possible done during nap times and bed times. I also have a very supportive husband who pitches in whenever he can!

Some of your favorite things?
Movie- Love Actually. A romantic comedy about the different forms of love.
Color- Blue
Food- Chocolate - or a good plate of pasta
Kids book- "I have to go!" by Robert Munsch
Time of day- Bedtime!
Cartoon Character- Marvin the Martian

I would like to thank the Busy Moms of Etsy team for being such a wonderful support system. Juggling being a Mom and Business Owner can be tough, and it's nice to be able to have the support of other Moms who are in the same roles as I am.

No comments: